- Graduate of College of the Open Bible in 2018 PHD in counselling
- Graduate of College of the Open Bible in 2017 Masters of Theology
- Member in Good standing of Canadian Counselling and
- Psychotherapy Association
- Continuing education in Mindfulness training
- Continuing education in Cognitive Behaviour therapy
- Retired Psychiatric Nurse with many years experience in counselling individuals and worked with the marginally disadvantaged for over 10 years.
I am married to a wonderful partner for over 40 years . We have two adult daughters and two grandchildren. My interests are in outdoor activities , reading and the arts. I attend a local church in the area. I also have travelled abroad and in Canada extensively.
My pathway for my career in counselling began in 1988 after I returned from the northwest territories where I was working as a nurse in a small hospital there. Many of my skills I developed in the north country changed my life and how I communicate with others. I was also deeply moved by how open people were about trying to apply these skills into their own lives.
Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
If you are interested in booking an appointment with me, or would like to have a brief conversation to see if I am a good match, please contact me directly at email@example.com or 604-710-7059 or 506-372-5114